It's the start of our sembreak and its Jhing and Zha's birthday so we planned to celebrate it at Central. I'm really looking forward to this because it's been so long since I last saw them. They're my classmates and close friends at St. Paul University Manila. Ever since I transferred at TUA, there's not a day that I didn't think about them. I really love them and its ain't easy to actually not see or talk to them everyday like before. I got so attached to them when I'm still studying at St. Paul. But I know I'll soon get over it. (I think?) Anyways, Here are our few pictures that night.
 |
| I dunno why but I really like this blurry picture :) |
 |
| Trish, Nikka, Me and Coco |
 |
| Joyce, Shar, Jhing, Edward, Levi and Me (singit) |
 |
| My bitsybaby :> |
 |
| Me and Edwarddd |
 |
| Shar and I at Mcdo. |
I can probably call that night a CRAZY night. So many things had happen. I still can't believe it now that I'm thinking about it :)) This is one of my unforgettable nights of my life :> After all those craziness, I felt really happy because even though I don't study at St. Paul anymore, nothing's changed. They're still the same and I'm so thankful for that. And now I can't wait to see them again on Levi's birthday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment