Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CKM AGAIN!

I won't forget this day because its the day I got my license and literally didn't stop driving. Hahaha. The three of us didn't plan to meet but even if I already had a long day with Jp and my car, Sparky, I went straight to Kreamy's House then at Mara's. We decided to go at Hackyou :> Look at our wasted pictures :)) 

Kreamy on left and Mara on right  :>


Me and beshieee :>



Because my cam is forever on Auto Flash, We tried covering the flash and now look :))

Me and loveyyyy

When we were in High school, we always go to Hackyou after our classes. We still do this even if we're college students already and we go to different schools. I missed this because its been so long since we spend time together at Hackyou. After this, Kreamy and I went to Jp's house in San Juan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment