Sunday, September 25, 2011

Midnight Madness

We had our CAS Party a few days ago :) I really had fun even if I came fashionably late :> Haha. I came really late because I got lost. Haha. I'm still new to QC! And I'm scared to use my fone to call my friends and ask for directions while I'm driving. So yeah. Stupid stuff really happens. Especially to me dealing with directions :)) (I'll do a blog post about my car, Sparky soon!) Hahaha. It all happened at Metro Bar, West Avenue, QC.  Hihi.

Me and my friend, Mitch :> We took a lot of pictures together and she's my partner throughout the night :>
When I got inside, Its already the Formal wear attire portion in Mr. and Ms. CAS :)

My baby Jhun Joves(baby?!), my beautiful classmate Regine Dizon and the guy in white :))
Congrats to all the winners! :>
I just nedd to post this picture! Hi baby! Lol. Hahaha!
Me and Jean :>
With Minami! :>
And of course! Me and my baby :) Haha! (FEELER)
No decent outfit post. Serry :|
        
It's the first time I tried the scarf braid shiz and I really liked it :>  I did it all by myself :> (kala mo naman ang hirap) I'm supposed to use my feather hair extensions but I figured that i'm already wearing feather earrings. Hihi. I really love feathers!!

2 comments: